|Place of Origin:||Foshan, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015, CE, TUV, BV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||60 Sets per month|
|Product Name:||313KVA Cummins Generator||Color:||Green|
|Speed Governing:||Electronic||Fuel System:||Direct Injection|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless||Engine Brand:||Cummins|
|Alternator Brand:||Engga||Control Mode:||Manual/auto|
cummins diesel genset,
cummins backup generator
1500RPM Diesel Generator Cummins NTA855-G1B 313KVA / 250KW 50Hz
Detailed Product Description
Water Cooled 1500RPM Cummins NTA855-G1B Diesel Generator 313KVA / 250KW
Genset Data: 400/230V, 50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Pole, 1500RPM, Power Factor 0.8.
1. Prime power 313KVA, standby power 344KVA.
2. Powered by Cummins engine.
3. Original Engga alternator.
4. Delixi air breaker.
5. Electric start with batteries.
6. Smartgen controller.
7. ATS is for option.
|Genset rated power||250KW/313KVA|
|Rated voltage||400/230V (adjustable)|
|Rated current||450 Amps|
|Power factor||0.8 Lagging|
|Connecting type||3 phase 4 wire|
|Cooling system||Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm||3000×1000×1750|
|Gross weight (kg)||3100|
|Engine type||6 cylinders in Line,4 stroke, direct injection|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged and water-to-air aftercooled|
|Rotating speed||1500 RPM|
|Engine cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Speed governing system||Electronic speed governor|
|Starting method||By 24V batteries|
|Engine filter system||Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter|
|Compression ratio||14.0: 1|
|100% Load fuel consumption (l/h)||≤59.1|
|Excite type||Brushless self-excited AVR regulation|
|Connecting type||3 phase 4 pole|
|Steady frequency change||0.50%|
|No load voltage||≥95%-105%|
|Insulation class||Class H|
Why Cummins Powered Gensets?
1. Cummins engines which are made in China with the same standard of the US Cummins keep the quality almost the same as the US Cummins.
2. More than 90% of the Engines components and spares are made in China which keeps the cost much lower.
3. Cummins engines are universally just as Cummins factories all around the world; all the spares are universal which make the maintenance and reparation very simple.
4. Cummins has worldwide after-sales network, to whom you can get technical support and spares right near your house.
5. Engineers are more familiar with Cummins engines because they are most widely use in every filed and everywhere around the world.
INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be repaired or replaced to the purchaser’s satisfaction and tests shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries, instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.
Operating conditions of generator set:
1. Altitude: ≤1500 m.
2. Ambient Temperature: -15℃~50℃.
3. Relative air humidity: ≤90%.
4. The site can't has electric conduction dust and corrosive gas that destroies metal insulation.
5. The site can't has explosion danger.