|Place of Origin:||Foshan, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015, CE, TUV, BV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50 Sets per month|
|Product Name:||600KW Industrial Generator||Color:||Green|
|Cooling Type:||Water Cooled||Fuel System:||Direct Injection|
|Alternator Material:||100% Copper Wire||Engine Brand:||Cummins|
|Alternator Brand:||Faraday||Control Panel:||Smartgen HGM6110N|
KT38-GA Industrial Diesel Generators 750KVA Standby Generator
|Power Factor||0.8 (lagging)|
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||4100×1800×2300|
|Genset weight (kg)||7300|
|Number of Cylinders||12|
|Cylinder Arrangement||60º Vee form|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged and intercooled|
|Bore×Stroke(mm)||159 x 159|
|Speed Governor||EFC speed governor|
|Cooling System||Closed cycle water-cooled with fan drived by belt|
|Speed Stability (%)||≤5%|
|Total Lubrication System Capacity (L)||114|
|Fuel Consumption at 100% Load||206 g/kw·h|
|Starting Method||DC 24V Electrical starting|
|Number of Phase||3|
|Connecting Type||3 Phase and 4 Wires|
|Number of Bearing||1|
|Exciter Type||Brushless ,Self-excited, AVR automatic voltage regulation|
|Telephone Influence Factor (TIF)||≤50|
|Voltage Regulation, Steady State||≤±1%|
|Transient State Voltage||≤-15%~+20%|
Why Cummins Powered Gensets?
1. Cummins engines which are made in China with the same standard of the US Cummins keep the quality almost the same as the US Cummins.
2. More than 90% of the Engines components and spares are made in China which keeps the cost much lower.
3. Cummins engines are universally just as Cummins factories all around the world; all the spares are universal which make the maintenance and reparation very simple.
4. Cummins has worldwide after-sales network, to whom you can get technical support and spares right near your house.
5. Engineers are more familiar with Cummins engines because they are most widely use in every filed and everywhere around the world.
INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be repaired or replaced to the purchaser’s satisfaction and tests shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries, instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.