1. Industrial area: real estate, hospital, hotel, bank, construction, factory, oil field, airport, mining, railway, etc
2. Home use: personal use for house, camping, party, etc
3. Telecom, Mobile tower, etc
4. Island, Desert or any place without electricity
5. As for emergency equipment special for natural disasters, such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy snow, etc.
6. Standby power or main power, indoor or outdoor using.
Specification of 200kw Perkins Diesel Generator Set
200KW / 250KVA
220KW / 275KVA
AC Three Phase
50Hz / 1500RPM
Closed Cycle Water Cooled
Deep Sea 6020
3 Pole MCCB
White, Yellow, Green Etc.
Standby Generator Set
Usually, the power required by the user is supplied by the mains, and the generator set sets up to ensure the basic production and life of the user is the standby genset when the mains is cut off or when the power supply is interrupted for other reasons.
This type of generator set is mainly located in the telecommunications sector, hospitals, and industrial and mining enterprises, airports, television stations and other major power generations.
This type of genset is kept in standby state at all times, providing a continuous supply of power to non-constant loads, with no restrictions on the duration of continuous operation.
Emergency Generator Set
For the use of electrical equipment that will cause large losses or personal accidents when the mains supply is suddenly interrupted, emergency generator sets are often provided to supply power to these equipment,
such as fire protection systems for high-rise buildings, evacuation lighting, elevators, and control systems for automated production lines.
Such important communication systems and medical equipment that is undergoing important surgery for patients can quickly start up when the mains supply is suddenly interrupted,
and provide stable AC power to the load in a short time to ensure timely delivery. Load power supply, this unit requires a high degree of automation.