1) 1500RPM at 50Hz/1800RPM at 60Hz
2) Water Cooled
1) Power Factor: 0.8 Lagging
2) 3 Phase 4 Pole
3) Insulation: Class H
6) IP23 Protection
7) AVR regulation
8) Starting by Batteries
450KW / 563KVA
495KW / 619KVA
AC Three Phase
50Hz / 1500RPM
Closed Cycle Water Cooled
Deep Sea 6020
3 Pole MCCB
White, Yellow, Green Etc.
1. Industrial area: real estate, hospital, hotel, bank, construction, factory, oil field, airport, mining, railway, etc
2. Home use: personal use for house, camping, party, etc
3. Telecom, Mobile tower, etc
4. Island, Desert or any place without electricity
5. As for emergency equipment special for natural disasters, such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy snow, etc.
6. Standby power or main power, indoor or outdoor using.
Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
Automatic Transfer Switches are an integral part of the power generation process, which allows smooth and immediate transfer of electrical current between multiple sources and the load. When the generator is operating, the transfer switch prevents dangerous feedback of current to the utility’s system. It also ensures that different power sources are fully synchronized before their power is combined or loads are transferred, which is imperative for safe operation.
The transfer switch senses when utility power is interrupted, and starts up the generator if the utility power remains absent. In about five to ten seconds, when the generator is producing full power, the transfer switch disconnects the load from the utility and connects it to the generator, restoring electricity to the load. The transfer switch continues to monitor utility power, and when it is restored, switches the load from the generator back to the utility. Once the generator is disconnected, it goes through a cool-down routine and shut down automatically.