SHX 900kw Power Diesel Generator 1125kva Cummins Genset Open Type Generator
A Diesel Generator (DG) is a combination of diesel engine with electrical generator (often called an alternator) to generate electricity. DG sets are used in places that have no connection to power grid, and as emergency power-supply if the grid fails. In other words DGs remain the number one choice for standby and emergency power systems. DGs are selected based on the electrical load they are intended to supply,
Specification of 900kw power diesel generator
Genset rated power
3 phase 4 wire
Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank
Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm
Gross weight (kg)
12 cylinders in Vee,4 stroke, air-to-air after-cooled
Engine cooling system
Speed governing system
Electronic speed governor
By 24V batteries
Engine filter system
Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter
Fuel consumption (g/kw.h)
Brushless self-excited AVR regulation
3 phase 4 pole
Steady frequency change
No load voltage
The components of the genset
(1) Diesel engine; (2) Alternator; (3) Water tank & radiator assembly; (4) Control panel; (5) Base frame.
Standby Generator Set
Usually, the power required by the user is supplied by the mains, and the generator set sets up to ensure the basic production and life of the user is the standby genset when the mains is cut off or when the power supply is interrupted for other reasons.
This type of generator set is mainly located in the telecommunications sector, hospitals, and industrial and mining enterprises, airports, television stations and other major power generations.
This type of genset is kept in standby state at all times, providing a continuous supply of power to non-constant loads, with no restrictions on the duration of continuous operation.
Sunkings’ Guarantee for SHX Series Generators
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000hours whichever comes first.
2) During the guarantee period, the spare-parts will be sent through your shipping agency in China.
3) Spare-parts can also be sent through FEDEX or DHL, but the shipping cost will be charged on both sides for 50%.
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers.