SHX 1600kw Perkins Diesel Generator Set 2000kva Perkins Genset Emergency Standby Power
Standard Configuration of Diesel Generator Set Powered by Perkins Engine:
1) Perkins engine
2) Farrand alternator (Marathon, Stamford, Leroy Somer brand for option)
3) Deepsea DSE6020 control panel
4) Chint circuit breaker
5) 8 Working Hours Base Fuel Tank (for the genset ≤ 650kVA prime, only Base Frame for other models)
6) Anti-Vibration Mounted System
7) Battery, battery charger and battery isolator switch
8) Industrial silencer and flexible exhaust hose
Specification of 1600kw Perkins diesel generator set
1600KW / 2000KVA
1760KW / 2200KVA
AC Three Phase
50Hz / 1500RPM
Closed Cycle Water Cooled
Deep Sea 6020
3 Pole MCCB
White, Yellow, Green Etc.
1) Low exhaust gas
2) Independent fuel direct gush-oil system
3) Low fuel consumption
4) Steady performance
5) Good power-weight ratio
6) Small, compact structure, beautiful appearance
7) Easy to facilitate installation, easy to maintenance
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
1. DIESEL ENGINE
1.1 Engine which includes wet type cylinder, direct injection combustion chamber, exhaust turbocharger, water cooling, electronic governor, etc.
1.2 Fuel system, which includes, fuel pump, strainers or filters, etc.
1.3 Air intake and exhaust system, which includes air filter, exhaust silencer, bellow, all intake and exhaust piping, cablings, instruments, valves and settings, etc.
1.4 Cooling system, which includes radiator with water level alarm and indicator, thermostatic switch, thermostatic heater, engine shaft mounted fan, all interconnecting piping, cablings, instruments, valves and settings, etc.
1.5 Lubricating system includes pumps, oil sumps, oil strainers and filters, all interconnecting piping, instruments, valves and settings, etc.
1.6 Starting system, which includes 2 sets of batteries, a set of AC charger, and interconnecting piping, cablings, instrument, valves and settings, etc.
2. AC SYNCHRONOUS GENERATOR
2.1 Generator, which includes exciter, rectifier, AVR, shaft mounted fan if required.
2.2 All interconnecting piping, cablings, instruments, valves and settings, etc.
3. COUPLINGS AND GUARD
3.2 Coupling Guard
4. CONTROL PANEL
4.1 Local automatic control panel
5.1 Common base plate
6.1 Generator Set Installation Manual
6.2 Generator Set Operation and Maintenance Manual