A Diesel Generator (DG) is a combination of diesel engine with electrical generator (often called an alternator)
to generate electricity. DG sets are used in places that have no connection to power grid, and as emergency
power-supply if the grid fails. In other words DGs remain the number one choice for standby and emergency
power systems. DGs are selected based on the electrical load they are intended to supply.
75db at 7 meters
Fuel Tank Capacity
8 hours running
6-cylinder, 4 stroke, water cooled, turbocharged
Deepsea/ ComAp/ Smartgen
intelligent and network techniques is used for automatic control system of diesel generator. It can carry out functions including automatic start/stop, data measure and alarming.automatic switching control functions (AMF), especially suitable for the automation system composed by Mains and Generator
Why choose Cummins powered gensets?
1. Cummins engines which are made in China with the same standard of the US Cummins keep the quality
almost the same as the US Cummins.
2. More than 90% of the Engines components and spares are made in China which keeps the cost much lower.
3. Cummins engines are universally just as Cummins factories all around the world; all the spares are universal
which make the maintenance and reparation very simple.
4. Cummins has worldwide after-sales network, to whom you can get technical support and spares right near your
5. Engineers are more familiar with Cummins engines because they are most widely use in every filed and everywhere
around the world.
1. Industrial area: real estate, hospital, hotel, bank, construction, factory, oil field, airport, mining, railway, etc
2. Home use: personal use for house, camping, party, etc
3. Telecom, Mobile tower, etc
4. Island, Desert or any place without electricity
5. As for emergency equipment special for natural disasters, such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy snow, etc.
6. Standby power or main power, indoor or outdoor using.
Now Sunkings Electric Co., Ltd. Product line covers
1. Open type gensets.
2. Silent type gensets.
3. Trailer mounted gensets.
4. Containerized gensets.
5. Fuel tanks.
6. Industrial Silencers & other genset accessories.