SHX 1000kva Cummins Diesel Generator Set 800kw Soundproof Genset
1) Universal design and manufacture
2) Most widely used around the world
3) With most service terminals
4) Engineers are familiar with Cummins powered gensets
5) You could find spare-parts very easy
Genset rated power
800KW / 1000KVA
400V / 230V (adjustable)
3 phase 4 wire
Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank
Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm
12 cylinders in vee, 4 stroke, turbocharged
Engine cooling method
Speed governing system
Electronic speed governor
By 24V batteries
Engine filter system
Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter
100% Load fuel consumption (litre/h)
Lube oil capacity(L)
Brushless self-excited AVR regulation
3 phase 4 pole
Steady frequency change
No load voltage
SHX Soundproof Generator Set Features:
A new kind of acoustic material is used as pugging, noise reducing return-flow wind tunnel is used as generator
set's ventilation system, and louver is installed in the window to prevent rains and other intruders. High efficiency
silencer with double level structure and another silencer between two levels keep the noise at the lowest level.
The box is modular structure with indicator and maintenance doors which make installation, operation and maintenance
very convenient. Benefited from the special design, medium low noise diesel generator set's noise can be as low as
75dB (A) (at LP7m). Fuel tank can be installed on it according to customer needs.
Sunkings’ Guarantee for SHX Series Generators
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000hours whichever comes first.
2) During the guarantee period, the spare-parts will be sent through your shipping agency in China.
3) Spare-parts can also be sent through FEDEX or DHL, but the shipping cost will be charged on both sides for 50%.
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers
Prime Power (PRP): Prime power is available for an unlimited number of annual hours in variable load application,
in accordance with GB/T2820-97(EQV ISO8528); a 10% overload capability is available for a period of 1 hour within
a 12-hour period of operation.
Standby Power Rating (ESP): The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration
of a utility power interruption. No overload, utility parallel or negotiated outage operation capability is available at this rating.